Changes in Online Slot Gambling Games Since Its Release – For those of you who have been long time members in online slot gambling games, you will definitely feel the difference in slot gambling games
The Beginning of the Creation of Slot Gambling
Starting in New York, United States a company called Sittman & Pitt succeeded in making the first poker machine in 1887. This poker machine consisted of five display drums using playing cards as symbols. These machines are placed in various entertainment venues such as bars and hotels. The players who play this poker machine can claim their winnings with cigarettes and drinks to the local entertainment officials if they win.
The inability of this poker machine to make automatic payments made mechanic Charles Augsut Fey try to modify this machine by simplifying the drum display system with a scrolling slot display. He added a golden bell symbol to the game symbol and made this first slot machine called the Liberty Bell which can provide direct automatic payments.
Fey’s findings suddenly changed the history of gambling since then and gamblers welcomed this slot game enthusiastically. This finding that is not patented makes many new companies that create slot machines and develop them.
Fruit Slot Machine
In 1902 to 1908 gambling in all states of America was banned and forced all slot machines that were distributed to be withdrawn from circulation and made the Herbert Mills company try to keep the slot888 game industry alive by issuing fruit slot innovations.
Fruit slot machines with fruit symbols such as lemons, grapes, watermelons, cherries, and others use the same slot gambling concept where the payment given is not cash but through candy and other food parcels.
First Electromagnetic Slot Machine
In 1964 the slot machine that had been played by pulling the lever on the side of the machine body worked with mechanical power where this pulled lever would activate a spring that triggered the wheels of movement in the machine while making the symbols in the game roll.
But Bally managed to replace this ancient concept by utilizing electric power where the lever is no longer needed to move the machine and simply by pressing the button all symbols in this game can roll. Since then slowly but surely the slot machine that was created began to remove the lever beside it.
Video Slots From Fortune Coin
In 1976 the first Fortune Coin video slot machine from the Fortune Coin company was officially released after going through a series of tests and observations and installing an anti-cheat tool from the American Gambling Commission.
This video slot used a Sony 19 inch Trinitron TV at that time as a display for slot games and received a rousing welcome from the slot gambling community which made the playing experience more colorful.
The pinnacle of online slot gambling success
20 years after the release of the first video slots, slot gambling has managed to dominate all casino floors by placing 70% of the area for slot machines and leaving only 30% of the area for other casino gambling, proving how high this slot game is for gamblers.